|Already accepted vendors do not apply again.Dear New Vendor,
This is your invitation to participate in the 11th Annual Lavender Valley Acres Festival on Saturday, 13 June, 2015, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the above location.
A merchandise Space form is attached below and also on our web site.
Please fill it out and return the offer with your total fee of $ 65.00 by 23 May, 2015 .
All booths are 10 x 10 feet (Approx) outdoor. All booths must be staffed and open for business as stated on the offer. Set up time can start early and be completed before 8:45 AM. Wind up your booth by 7:00 PM on the same day.
We look forward to working with you. Please let us know if you have any questions. Please visit our Web site for more info: www.lavendervalleyacres.com
Thank you for your interest in our festival. We really appreciate having you with us last year.
Sincerely, Prof. Jag Sodhi
Merchandise Space Application
LIST ALL MERCHANDISE ITEMS TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE:
Sale Tax # ——————————————
Rules and Regulations: Submission of application to Lavender Valley Acres Festival constitutes agreement by the entrant to the Rules and Regulations set forth in this application.
1. We will only provide 10×10 feet (Approx) space outdoor. Please bring your own booth or tent, and display materials.
2. Assigned spaces are non-transferable.
3. The Festival will be on rain or shine.
4. Your costume and booth decorations are recommended with the theme of the Lavender.
5. You exhibit your work at your own risk. The Festival assumes no liability for damage, loss or theft of your work.
6. The Festival will try to honor special requests or requirements, but no guarantees can be made.
7. The Festival is committed to making its programs accessible to persons with disabilities. If you have special needs or restrictions due to a physical handicap please indicate this on your application and we will try to accommodate your needs.
8. If the park grounds are muddy due to excessive rain the Festival reserves the right to prohibit any vehicles from driving onto the grounds. This may require hand carrying supplies and/or delaying set-up or take-down.
9. Only those items listed on your application may be sold.
10. Participants may set up their booth or tent on Friday before the Festival.